1. The promoter is Cheep App India LLP, situated in India.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to be part of this online activity.
3. Participants need to cast their vote on the website or likes (reaction included) on our social media platforms.
4. There will be winners chosen depending on the total number of votes received (votes on website + social media likes & reactions)
5. The campaign starts on Saturday, 14th October 2017.
6. The campaign ends on Tuesday, 17th October 2017, 11am.
7. No responsibility can be taken for votes not captured for any reason whatsoever.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the activity and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the campaign will be notified to voters as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The winners will be announced on the Cheep Official's page.
10. Cheep may use the submissions and user names of voters for promotional purposes. Those who do not wish to have their content, names and details shared, are requested not to participate.
11. The campaign is made available and valid only in India.
12. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the campaign will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By submitting the entries, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The winner's name will be announced on Tuesday, 17th October 2017 at 1pm.
15. The campaign and these terms and conditions will be governed by Indian Constitution law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
16. Cheep App India LLP and the judge's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
17. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Indian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
18. Voting is available online at www.cheepwalidiwali.com
19. A standard vote carries a weighting of one.
20. Cheep App India LLP. reserves the right to cancel or suspend voting at any time.
21. The eligibility of any vote is at the sole discretion of Cheep App India LLP.
22. Cheep App India LLP. reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
23. Cheep App India LLP., its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the internet connectivity or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
24. Cheep App India LLP’s decision in relation to all matters affecting the Vote is final.
25. In the event of a dispute or tie or if for any other reason Cheep App India LLP. deems it necessary or appropriate, Cheep App India LLP. reserves the right to make the final determination as to which of the nominees will be declared the winner of the award.
26. Cheep App India LLP. reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website and such posting shall be adequate notice to all participants. Please check these Terms and Conditions each time you wish to vote.
27. For further clarification, you can connect with us via email@example.com with the subject: CheepWaliDiwali